PCT Stats: Day 94
- Daily Mileage: 3.0 of Kearsarge Trail
- Starting Mile Marker: 788.50
- Ending Mile Marker: 788.50
- Pack Weight: ?
- Weather: Hot 4th of July!
- Health: Healthy but tired!
After a great resupply in Bishop with my awesome friend Keri, it’s time to get back to the trail! I stopped in Independence for the local town celebration and didn’t get to the trailhead until 5:00 ish…. so very late start and just cranked out most of the climb to Kearsarge, stopping short less than a mile to the pass.
I have a new Hyperlite Mountain Gear Echo II Tarp and have sent my hammock home ….. good riddance! I sleep so well on the ground that the hammock is pointless! Total weight of gear sent home, 4.5 pounds!